Delicious and nutritious kids meals!
CHIA PUDDING: When seeking a snack food that is enjoyable and nutritious for kids, look no further than the Chia Pudding! With Manda Palmer, Chef and Health Advocate, at the kitchen bench, she teaches us how to make this super-easy meal, which can double as a dessert, too!
Chia Pudding contains good fats, carbs (especially as fibre), protein and antioxidants (GF, DF, Vegetarian), so its an all-rounder and delicious meal for adults and kids, alike!
nutrition videos & articles
- SUPERFOODS FOR SUPER KIDS Replace the ‘sloth foods’ with yummy ‘super foods’! Super foods are plant-based foods with powerful nutrients and unique characteristics that are beneficial to health. Our children currently live in a ‘white food’ generation, where diets mainly consist of processed grains and dairy foods, but are absent in...more
Tips and tools
- How To Write A Great Profile
- Winning Interview Tips for Nannies & Babysitters
- 10 Babysitters Tips
- Fun crafts, songs, and activities
- Childcare Courses & Education
- Working With Children Checks & Police Checks
- Babysitters Safety Tips
- Nanny Employment Information
- Babysitters & Nannies – Rating System Information
- Kidsafe Fact Sheets